Monday, June 21, 2010

Homemade skin care items? (read details)?

My skin is a little dry right now.


kinda oily....


mostly a combo of things.





I have acne. But not too severe like most people who suffer from acne.


Well I have been suffering with acne since I was 10...im a girl btw..








But I had not started my menstrual yet.


more of a stress issue.





I do have my regular cleanser that works really well.


But I want to do some kind of homemade mask.


Something that will make me feel refreshed in the morning





Something that would make my skin feel more soft


and smelling good and something that actually works





instead of getting this strong smelling


dry and sandpaper skin.





By sandpaper skin. I mean... you run your hand down your face and it doesn't go down smoothly it just kinda stops and goes, stops and goes.





Hopefully you understand what I mean.


Anyways


do you have any ideas?








help?Homemade skin care items? (read details)?
try this mask! i quick make this one during the winter when the weather steals all the moisture from my face.





Ingredients:


鈥⒙?avocado


鈥⒙?cup honey


Preparation:


A classic recipe for dry skin. Mash the avocado in a bowl, then stir in honey.


Apply to skin and leave for 10 minutes.


Rinse face with a cool washcloth








this link below is where i get all my face mask recipes!Homemade skin care items? (read details)?
heres a zit curing mask:


alright, heres what you'll need:


2 teaspoons of finely ground oats. (uncooked. more people dont have finely ground, so just put them in the blender or something)


2 teaspoons of baking soda





a facial moisteriser (oil free. the heavier duty, the better)





steps:


1. mix the baking soda and oats together


2. add just enogh water to the oats and baking soda to make a thick paste. (dont underwater though!)


3. lightly wet your face with a washcloth


4. apply mixture all over your face, then rinse off with a wash rag or hands.


5. wait 10 minutes, and then apply a facial moisterizer (if your skin feels too dry you can wait 5 minutes)








* if you have extreamly dry skin, or sensitive skin, i dont know if you will want to use this


* works well on white bumps on your face and red ones.


* you will probebly have to use it more than once to see results (i have been using it for 4 days each night, and already all the white bumps from my forhead are gone! my skin is practicly clear!)





* this can dry out your skin a lot, so make sure to moisterize a lot during the day








This mask RECIPE worked wonders for me! hope it works for you(:

















for exspoliating:





you can mix white sugar and milk, and the roughness of the sugar will get rid of dead skin cells











moisterizing:


1/4 teaspoon honey


1 mashed banana


1/4 cup uncooked oats





combine all ingredience. apply to face and relax. rinse off of face after 10-15 minutes





(banana and honey have great moisterizing properties!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin