Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Basic Skin Care Questions?

I've never really cared about taking care of my skin too much, but I've decided to change that.





I have oily skin and while I'm not prone to pimples, I do suffer from blackheads and enlarged pores.





I recently got some skin care products that should be effective for my skin type. I am wondering when I should see a difference if these products are effective? Also, I am wondering what is the longest amount of time I should use a product before deciding that it's ineffective.





And lastly, any product recommendations to get rid of my blackheads and minimize the size of my pores? I took a test and I have oily, resistant skin.Basic Skin Care Questions?
If a product is irritating your skin or makes you uncomfortable then you should stop using it, but otherwise it takes several months for products to work and you shouldn't give up. But you should know that you will have oily skin regardless and that you can only treat it. I have yet to find something that effectively gets rid of blackheads. Also, your diet can be a major contributer to skin problems. For a cost effective brand I would go with Boots from Target. Its a great brand from the UK. If you can splurge I suggest Kanebo, which can be found at Saks. Good luck. Skin issues are always frustrating.Basic Skin Care Questions?
You should give any new skin care line at least 1 month if you not notice any difference by then I would start looking for something new!! Unless there is something major! It can take 60 day for new skin cell to show! I personally use Arbonne and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin