Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats a good skin care method for dry yet sensitive skin..?

My skin is dry, but im always afraid to hydrate it, cause every time I put on hydrating cream, I wake up with a pimple!!!! How can I hydrate without plugging my pores more?





And another problem is that I have damaged mp skin a bit, by always bursting my pimples. Im afraid that if I don't fix this problem soon I might be left with marks from the scabs. What can I do to prevent this? And maybe heal the ones I already have?





P.S.: I don't have acne, but this skin problem makes me very selfconscious!!! So if someone could give me a few good tips, I will be very grateful =].. ThxWhats a good skin care method for dry yet sensitive skin..?
Dryness doesn't only occur at the surface of the skin. The deep layers of living skin cells (the dermis) also dries out.





So a moisturizer alone will not work.





A moisturizer will only treat the surface layer. But your face can still feel tight and dry after.





Instead look for a deep moisturizing serum. This will be more appropriate.





A Serum is designed to penetrate deeply into the skin. Therefore it can supply moisture to both the surface and the dermis.





So instead of only using a moisturizer also consider a serum.





With regards to your pimples, instead of popping them here's a better method.......





......Exfoliate.





Exfoliation simply means removing the top layer of skin (the epidermis). So think about it.





If you remove the epidermis, you'll ';un-roof'; the zit. In other words you'll take off the head of the pimple.





Then the toxins can come out without infecting the healthy nearby cells.





So try exfoliating at least twice a week by using Glycolic Pads, Microdermabrasion Creams and chemical peels (i.e. if you can afford chemical peels).





Or if you're a little low on cash, you can make your own exfoliants.





Hope you find this info helpful:)Whats a good skin care method for dry yet sensitive skin..?
use dove soap for sensitive skin. you should get a shower every other day instead of everyday or more than once a day. there is lotion you can buy that won't clog your pores. I use the palmer olive butter lotion. after you get out of the shower pat yourself dry %26amp; you can use that lotion over your body %26amp; face. just dont use too much, a little goes a long way.
Simple Hydrating Facial Gel :D works wonders =] xxx
aveeno it's soy based

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin