Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Skin Care?

I have been using the Cliniqe 3 step system for oily skin for about 2 months now. It was good at first, then I noticed it was actually drying out my skin. But I could still break out. I also started using Bare Naturale mineral powder... BIG MISTAKE! I started breaking out on my forhead like crazy. And I may have had oily skin, but it has always been pretty clear and I've never had makeup break me out like that before. Now I'm stuck with dry/oily skin and tons of pimples!! I don't know what to do. Some of the pimples are little, but about 3 that popped up recently, have been really deep and painful. They wouldn't go away so I broke down and squeezed them. But only a clear liquid came out, and the more I squeezed... the more it oozed. But they won't stop! I'm thinking they are cystic, but I just can't seem to get rid of them. Everytime I turn around, a new blemish pops up!! So, I'm basically stuck now. I will stop using the Bare Naturale but what skin care system should I switch to???!!Best Skin Care?
I understand what your going though!! I have battled with this for year I finally just got to the point i quit wearing make-up all together, until I was given Arbonne and it really helped! So then I tried the foundation and I love it for the first time I can wear make-up and it does not break out my face. I now sell it!Email me and I can help you get Arbonne! All Arbonne has a 45 day money back guarantee!! I can mail you a sample if you would like to try it!!Best Skin Care?
A hand full of weeds, dirt and water makes my face feel like a babies butt!!! If you want to get adventurous, try adding a little gravel every couple of days!!! WORKS wonders for me!!!
hey... i live in indonesia and i used to use Clinique for oily skin and i had the same problem. it dried out my skin.





I have been using SK2 for almost 3 months now. It makes my skin look moist without oily look, and ultimately reduces pimples!





try these products :


SK2 facial treatment cleanser


SK2 facial treatment essence - it's a must-have product


SK2 facial clear solution





http://www.sk2.com.sg/global_gateway.php





from my experience with many skin products, SK2 is the best
pro active. i have it and it work like a charm. try it it will work in like 5 days and u will notice the difference. if that doesnt work i dont know what will. good luck!!!!!! trust me it will work!
Your skin sounds irritated. Check out Mario Badescu products..good luk!
Not sure how much you want to spend but you can receive 35% off all products when you join as a wholesaler buyer or buy retail price with Arbonne. There products do work and I know everyone is different but doesn't hurt compare to what you are currently using.





The products are formulated in Switzerland and made in the USA





You can try Arbonne Clear Advantage System ( 4steps:wash, toner. lotion and skin Support) this really works and as this line helped my friend clear up her acne in a couple of weeks .


The products are :


*botanically based


*ph correct - skin care of 5.5 ensures max. benefit


*hypoallergenic


*dermatologist tested


*never tested on animals


*formulated without animcal products or by-products


*formualted without mineral: occlusive oil can interfere with skin functions as well as advanced delivery systems


*formulated without dyes or chemical fragrances





Did you know ';Peppermint'; helps to open pores and allows them to be cleansed from the inside. This means pores appear to be smaller giving you a more youthful appearance.





check out the website for more amazing products: www.arbonne.ca and you can also see the before and after pics too. https://secure.myarbonne.com.au/arbonne/鈥?/a>





If you are interested in these products or would like more info please e-mail and i will be happy to help you
use ponds cleansing cold cream. its a lotion and a cleanser so it doesnt dry your skin. its works wonderfully!!!! you can find it at any drugstore, its not expensive ither. try it, it cleared my acne faster and better than proactive or netrogena.
Clinique is a really good 3 step. Proactive is really good as well.


What I would suggest is to use a different make up. Bare Naturale is the foundation that claims to be made of minerals, but everyone I know that used it broke out like crazy.. Stay away from the make up for a few days and make sure you wash and exfoliate your skin. Then use Bare Essentials make up and you'll be good to go.
I can only suggest what works for me. It is a system that is only available online called Clear.Now. .... or for an all well rounded skin care system try Artistry. Here is the web site..





http://tsimmons6.qhealthbeauty.com/...
um/.. who cares, your beautiul......
I use Biore


their facial wipes are great .they really take the dirl and oil of your face and it doesnt dry your skin out. You can get them pretty much everywhere like at Riteaid for less than 10 dollars. I hope I hepled!
try tea tree oil. They have a good line from the body shop. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and cleans out pores. Try to stick with a skin care routine for four weeks to really see results. Next step would be to see a dermatologist.
Making the best choices for our bodies, and ultimately our skin, is achieved through good diet/ food, exercise, regular professional treatments, personalized homecare, and above all, a healthy mental attitude.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co鈥?/a>
u could try pro-active it works good or the clean and clear acne kit it work good too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin