Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Healthy Skin Care Routine? Help please? ?

I am just wondering a few things about what I could change to improve my skin! I have naturally combination/oily skin but am on topical benzoyl peroxide for acne so my skin is very dry at the moment.





Morning:





Burts Bees Facewash


(Sometimes Toner, should I be using toner if my face is already flaking after washing my face?)


Clean and Clear Morning Burst Moisturizer





Night:


Burts Bees Facewash


Every 3-4 Days, St. Ive's Apricot Scrub


(Small amount) Clean and Clear Oxygenating Moisturizer


Benzoyl Peroxide 5%





Any tips or ideas about this routine or skin-clearing in general would be greatly appreciated.





Thank you all! =] Healthy Skin Care Routine? Help please? ?
Well i have the same type of skin as yours and i use the Morning Burst Moisturiser and the St Ives Scrub but i use a foaming fash wish which is better for our skin type that has tea tree and witchhazel in it (Boots own make) and foaming face wash will do but also i would try a spot gel i strongly recommend Freederm it really is amazing and i had minor acne and it cleared it up it really is amazing but all together your routine is fine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin