Monday, June 21, 2010

New skin care routine?!?

okay my dermatologist just put me on Retinol A micro and it seems to try my face out a little, he is on vacation at the moment and i think my skin care routine is a little harsh. I need help finding a good routine that wont kill my skin. ( my skins not THAT sensitive either )





NOW


morning- clean and clear morning burst cleanser


and the morning glow moisturizer


After school- clean and clear mask/ cleanser ( i take off all my make up before i do this though) then i use neutrogena oil free moisturizer


night- i use Saint Ives apricot cleanser and clean and clear night moisturizer





once a week i use biore heat mask





I was thinking about switching to like Burt's bees orange essence cleanser or something like that...





i want suggestions and comments!!! please and if you use retinol A micro what make up do you like best?New skin care routine?!?
You don't need all that... It'll clog your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin