Monday, June 21, 2010

Best skin care routine?

I want to start actually taking care of my skin, but I don't know where to start. I'm 16 and have no idea what my skin type is. I break out occasionally on my forehead, usually along the top of my brows. And lately I've been getting whiteheads on my cheeks. And to cap it all, I have the worst under eye bags and dark circles you've ever seen. (I don't know why I do, I get enough sleep and eat well). Please, please help me figure out and easy, affordable routinte to take care of my skin! What skin type do I have? What products should I use? How much are they? How often should I use them? Please help!Best skin care routine?
You are on the right track when you talk about eating well and sleeping enough! Great skin starts from the inside!





I highly recommend the products of Arbonne. The Intelligence line is a great place to start. It is a 5 step system, with the main idea of washing, toning and moisturizing emphasized.





In addition, I also recommend a dietary supplement - just to make sure you are getting all the vitamins and minerals that you need.





We also have a supplement that comes in a ';chew'; formulated especially for teens.





You can learn more about the products at my web site: www.snthayer.myarbonne.com.





I will send you a sample of the Intelligence line for you to try if you sign my guest book and let me know where to mail it!





Thanks, and happy holidays!Best skin care routine?
if you have dry patches, you may have dry skin





if your skin get irritated easily, you may have sensitive skin like me





if you have very oily skin, you may have oily skin





if you have eveything, most likey have combination skin





a good skin care regimen is a cleanseer that suites your skin type, a toner (natural or contain less alcohol is good), and a moisterizer that suites you skin
If your skin feels rough all over: DRY SKIN!





If your skin feels soft and smooth: NORMAL SKIN!





If your skin feels greasy all over: OILY SKIN!





If your skin is dry/normal on your cheeks but oily on your T-Zone (forehead, nose, chin): COMBINATION SKIN!





Most acne products I've tried are ineffective even though I have mild acne! Products I'll recommend are:





CLEANSER: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a> (this product contains no acne fighting ingrediants)





TONER/ASTRINGENT: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


(TIP: witch hazel is very good for acne!)





TREATMENT: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


(This is another product that will help with acne)





MOISTURIZER: http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


(Since the Clearasil Cream contains Benzoyl Peroxide, a moisturizer with an SPF needs to be used! This product contains SPF 15! And is very light!)





Since I used drugstore.com, it lists the prices of products so you can get an idea of how much they cost!





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin