Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good skin care products for teens?

Hey guys,





I don't really break out, but I always have a couple of pimples around my face, I am pretty oily on my nose with some black heads (gross I know!) and then the rest of my face is slightly oily.





So my question is: do u guys know any good products for my skin


type and mabey something that removes problem areas fast and something for blackheads Also, if u could, write along with the product name where I can buy it and around how much is it.





Thanks and have a great day :)Good skin care products for teens?
clean and clear works really well.





use a daily wash, pick the one u like best,


and a weekly scrub (its like a facial detoxyfier things with the word soft on it) it works really weel.Good skin care products for teens?
I've used Proactiv for years and I'm 20 years old. It's a little pricey for around $40 a set, but I never had a pimple since. It works for some people, but not all. You can get it at local malls or via TV ads.





For specific problem areas, try your local CVS and look for things labeled ';Spot Treatment';, or 10% benzoyl peroxide. They almost always go for under ten bucks.
My wife buys her face creams at the health food store. You can go in at your local health food store and they can help/advice you.


Diet is the best ';moisturizer';


cut out the sweets - all refined sugar. Eat lots of fruits which is better for you plus lots of greens veggies and salads. Do your own google searches ';diet and acne';, ';foods to avoid and acne';, ';dangers of refined sugar';. You'll be amazed at what you learn.


More knowledge...more power...
you definitely want to do it naturally. skin care products make me break out. luckily i found this website now im fine http://www.guaranteedacnefree.blogspot.com hope this helps ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin