Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best skin care products for a budget?

I have fairly sensitive combination skin. If I don't use enough cleanser, I break out in horrible acne. If I use enough cleanser but don't moisterize enough (even over one night) my skin is dry and flaky. I don't have that much money to spend on skin care products, so am looking for drugstore solutions. What is a good cleanser (to use in the mornings and at night) and a good moisterizer (one heavier one to use over night and possible I light one to use during the day) that won't break the bank?





I need a cleanser that isn't too harsh and won't dry out my skin and a moisterizer that won't clog pores :)Best skin care products for a budget?
Witch Hazel is cheap and cleans too, use baby oil after washing NO SOAP.. the witch hazel will clean it off and then rinse with cold water to close any pours and add baby oil or vaseline for moisture.. GOOD L UCKBest skin care products for a budget?
ok. keep in mind that if you use different brands your skin will irritate more since they use different ingredients.


some use benzoyl peroxide and others use salicylic acid - wich irritate your skin if you have sensitive skin.


you can try Cetaphil- its a gentle cleanser- it will not irritate your skin. and don't wash your face too often. twice a day is more than enough.


they also have very good moisturizers. =] good luck.
http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearskin/index.view


this stuff is hella amazing i started using it 3 weeks ago and my skin has really transformed!! its just about $36.00 after shipping and a discount code


the discount code is:


NEUTROGENA10


if that one doesnt work it's lowercase letters
I like the dove sensitive skin line. I like the dove cleansing cloth a night just cuz it removes all makeup. In teh morn, i use the regular dove cleanser and dove sensitive skin moisturiser.
a neutrogena system. face wash, toner and then a lotion. neutrogena makes great products and you can get ones that are good for your skin type.
clearasil and clean and clear
calgon


johnson's
ok u find your answer here with many other useful links http://takecareofuskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin