Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which skin care product will work? Angry and desperate!?

This is quite stressful for me. I am quite impulsive when it comes to products, so i end up wasting heaps of money on products that don't work! It really angers me that there isn't one product on TV that is actually honest about the results for their product.


I generally have oily skin, but not TOO oily however i have a fringe, which has made my forehead a nightmare! it is so oily that when i even touch a finger to my forehead (not often though!) it is disgustingly shiny.


as a result of my fringe, i get spots on my forehead but not severe acne. my whole face since getting a fringe has now become really oily and i don't want to get rid of my fringe because it's the onlz haircut that looks good on me!


so what products would work?? i am also tired of wasting heaps of money on products that don't work! heaps of people say proactive is good, but i heard it has some addictive ingredient that makes your face break out if you ever stop using it....is that true?


i am very stressed out about this!!!!!!!!


HELP!Which skin care product will work? Angry and desperate!?
Angry and Desperate -- relax, I think I have a solution for you. I turned my 15 year old niece onto this, it worked for HER! However, what you need to realize is that Acne is caused from imbalances and impurities within the body and no 2 bodies will react the same when it comes to topical skin products.





check this out, and relax just a little, stress does not help with the little bumps.Which skin care product will work? Angry and desperate!?
No thats not true. Proactive is good as well as Murad and Philosophy products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin