Monday, June 21, 2010

Cosmetics/skin care...?

I work for a cosmetics/skin care company that requires me to preform at least 5 ';beauty breaks'; on customers a week. A beauty break is just a little pick-me-up for the customer...some of the breaks include a hand massage, a neck massage, an eye treatment, and a lip treatment. However, there is hardly any traffic in my store and the people that are in the store, don't really want to be bothered with these little breaks. Any ideas how to get people back to the counter so I can reach my goal?? What should I say?? (what I'm saying now isn't working!)Cosmetics/skin care...?
You can remind them in the middle of their treatment. This way you won't deal with the grumpiness that they may have when they first walk into the store.





Say something that just eases them into it like; you seem tense. A simple neck massage would do.





Don't talk too long or seem to gimmicky because a lot of people I know {including me) despise that. It seems like you're trying to just sell them something after they get this free treatment.





Just come off as nice, sweet, and that you actually care that they seem tense.....even if you probably don't.
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin