Monday, June 21, 2010

Which skin care product is better?

I'm a teenage girl with really bad acne on my back and a bit on my chest and face. i have oily skin but its still dry in some spots and is extremely sensitive. I have tried numerous products in the past that didn't work. I have tried...


-proactive


-nutragena


-mary kay acne products


-clearisil


-clean and clear


-biore


and some other things that a dermatoligist advised me to use called retin-a and vanoxide


nothing has worked for me. I have been researching and have found 2 products that seem interesting to me: Dermalogica Clean Start and Murad.


My question is, which works better out of the two? If you or someone you know has had any success with either, please tell me before i go and blow $50 on some skin care that wont work!!!





THANKS!!!Which skin care product is better?
People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist鈥檚 skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task.





The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.





See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Also...keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.

3 comments:

  1. Try Dermalogica's Clean Start - Excellent skin care line especially for teenagers, & works wonder! (My little sis is in awe of the brand) - You can find more details on www.cleanstart.dermalogicaindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also follow them on Face Book, & get to know about their products & press & consumer Reviews! Here's a link:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dermalogica-India/113317915357200?v=photos&ref=ts#!/pages/Mumbai-India/Clean-Start-by-Dermalogica-India/21938802

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facial care products I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
thin skin