Monday, June 21, 2010

Penis Skin Care?

Okay, for a while now I've noticed these small harmless bumps on the skin of my penis, its like on the top. It didnt really seem like a big deal since they were like INSIDE but you can see the white spots as if they were white heads or something. Is there something wrong with that? Also I have this small bump like the size of a pimple..Is it possible to have a pimple on your penis? What can I do to clear this off? I'm only 16 and I'm not sexually active so It cant be any STD or anything. Also Im light skinned but my penis is Darker skinned. Would this affect my chances of having sex? How can I take care of the skin of my penis? would hand sanitizer do anything? Lotion? HELP PLEASE!Penis Skin Care?
I don't know about the bumps, but I think hand sanitizer would sting. And having a darker penis will have no impact of someone wanting to have sex with you. When you find the right person, they will just want to be intimate with you, they won't care about slight variations in color.
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin