Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which Skin Care Product Do You Recommend?

I don't know which face care products to use. I have a type 2 skin, with the oily t-zone but dry cheeks. I used Clean %26amp; Clear morning burst, which was fine. I switched to Arbonne for a friend and it made my skin break out, it was too harsh. Now I'm using Garnier skin renew moisture cream with the nutri-pure face wash. I feel like it's almost burning my face. I use my face products twice a day. Any recommendations? I don't know what to use.Which Skin Care Product Do You Recommend?
use aveeno's positively radiant line. about $6 a bottle and well worth it. The weather change has been drying my skin like crazy and i started to get acne around my forehead, so i ended up using aveeno's cleanser, it's been about 3 days and my skin is alot smoother and there's no dry skin flakes on my face. And the acne bumps got smaller. hope that helps!Which Skin Care Product Do You Recommend?
I am a big fan of DOVE products.


Wash w/ the bar soap and moisturize with the lotion.


Works wonderful.
I use Neutrogena, i love their stuff and the new Wave to! i love it. it really does clean way deep down. My sister uses Clean and Clear! it works for her.


http://www.neutrogena.com/
this is the same product i recommend to everyone. cetaphil. it's a really god facial cleanser. but if you have a lot of acne, you should get one of neutrogena's products. go to www.neutrogena.com and I'm sure you find a good one.





good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin