Monday, June 21, 2010

What skin care product has worked the best for you?

i have combination skin so its oily in some areas and dry in others...and i break out along my t zone...i dont know what else to try...ive used nuetrogena(yeah i prolly didnt spell tht right), proactive and clean and clear, even used straight benzoyle peroxide and all it did was burn and didnt do n e thing...so yeah i was just wondering what else i should try? thanksWhat skin care product has worked the best for you?
Oddly enough, goat's milk soap. It has a ph balance close to your own skin (5.5). Most commercial cleansers have a ph of 7 or higher, so they're actually stripping your skin of its natural moisture barrier, making it an ideal environment for acne to thrive.


So yeah - Goat Milk Soap, preferably fragrance-free, since fragrance can also irritate your skin.What skin care product has worked the best for you?
I tried proactiv too and it didn't do anything for me. The only thing I've found that works is skin perfection. It like proactiv in that it's sort of a kit, but It actually works. I started using it 6 months ago, and about 3 days after starting I began to see some really good results. Now I haven't had any kind of outbreak 5 months.





Here's a link for a free trial thingy: http://www.eczema-free.org/creamreviews/鈥?/a>





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin