Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New skin care routine..advice plz??

Well I have been having problems with acne on my forehead really bad.There not just big pimples they look like whiteheads and they just wont go away.I went to the dermo about a year ago and he gave me a prescription for Retin A.After a few months my acne went away.I stopped using it cause I thought I didnt need it anymore but after awhile my zits came back.Should I start using this again?Even if it is an older cream.Also using this product I cant wax!!How can I get my eyebrows done and my upper lip.Any advice?Thanks!New skin care routine..advice plz??
I think you should be able to start using the stuff again...as for your eyebrows...theres these great eyebrow shaver things at walmart...by the lip gloss and mascara area....anyway they come in packs of three and last a long time...and they work really really good...it would look like you just got the waxed...and with way less pain...and you dont need shaving cream..hope this helps!New skin care routine..advice plz??
try neutrogena deep clean scrub...it works. plus they have a gentle form it it drys dry skin..plus it cost like $6.. it takes about 4days before the pimples dry up completely..you have to keep up the face wash or they will come back.
I have this same exact problem. I have heard from numerous people that putting medicine on your forehead acne will only make it worse. I happend to be reading some acne posts on yahoo answers today and came across a treatment...





It was to use 4 tablespoons of salt mixed in with 3 tablespoons of olive oil to make a paste. Apply to face for 10 minutes, and then wash off with soap and water.





I tried it a few hours ago and my forhead acne is significantly reduced! It sounds crazy, but I saw results almost instantly. I'm going to continue doing this once a day and see if it continues to work!





Try it, there's no harm because it's all natual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin