Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What skin care product would work the best for me?

I'm fourteen years old.


I have no terrible pimples or breakouts though I have a LOT, LOT, LOT of blackheads on my nose. I also get some on the top line of my upper lip and above my chin. I get small pimples on my forehead sometimes. I have HUGE pores, that are EXTREMELY visible all over my face. They aren't red but just visible pores(like kindof little dots).


I have some scarring on my nose from trying to remove the blackheads.





What skincare product will make my skin look altogether smoother? To get rid of the blackheads? Reduce pore size?





Thanks.What skin care product would work the best for me?
I loved Neutrogena products, which worked for me quite well, but never got rid of my acne.


Right now I use Proactiv, and I swear, it's the best thing that ever happened to me!!What skin care product would work the best for me?
i used neutrogena and it didnt work for me.. it just made it worst..


im usin proactive now..and belive me ..it really helps..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin