Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Penis skin care problem?

Okay, im 16 So I dont know if this is common..(im a virgin by the way, no sexual contact whatsoever) And I'm circumsized





My penis when is *soft* is a really darkish brown, yet my skin color is more tan-yellow.


I have small white bumps on the top of my penis, around like the middle of it, You cant reallly see them when my penis is hard but when its soft its easily visible. I cant touch them or anything so I cant pop them, its like their INSIDE the skin, but still visible. They dont hurt or anything, its just kinda..awkward.


The head of my penis.. Is like Brown..but now its kinda like it peeling or something because some parts are turning pink. So its like its brown with pink areas,


Under the head of my penis (top) Theres this little red dot, it looks kinda like a blood clot, I think its from when I was little (Zipper problem, guys you know what im talking about) but this was over 4 years ago So shouldnt of gone away? should I pop it?





Please help with any of these, really scared......Penis skin care problem?
I would just go see a doctor if you are concerned, at the very least he/she can tell you what it is and give you something to clear it up if needed. As far as skin tone, the skin on the penis is usually darker then the rest of the body, why? Again something else for the doctor. If you're a virgin then I don't suspect you have anything to worry about.Penis skin care problem?
wow, this all sounds so sexy. GROSS.
my husband is olive color and he has a darker penis,, it depends on you heritage, hes Indian Mexican German and a Italian, all dark ancestry back ground accept the German if it bothers you go see Dr, it couldn't hurt,,, put your mind at ease,,,
basically, if your not sure dont. better seek the advise of an expert i mean a physician.
Don't WORRY! It's only from poor hygeine (no showers or someone not changing they're gym clothes). Go to the doctor, they give you a cream. You use it for a few weeks, the white dots arn't big are they? they could just be pimples (I have a few). You might have poor skin passed down from family heritage. Now, the red dots.... I've read one of these and DON'T pop it, it can get infected (easily since urine passes when you go to the washroom) I believe you just get pills from the doctor.





Don't worry, everythings fine. You just seem to have bad luck and got all of these at the same time. and you said your a virgin so no STIs or anything
Make sure you absolutely go see a doctor? That sounds very serious.
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin