Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best skin care routine for 24yr old?

I'm Turning 24 soon,and i would like to start taking care of my skin a little more.I dont spend that much time in the sun.I eat healthy.





I cleanse/tone/moisturize Daily AM/PM








what other things should i start doing for Anti Aging?


I dont have wrinkles,but i do break out occasionally,so i need something that will NOT clog my pores,and cause acne.LIke what other stuff should i add to my Routine?.i use a eye moisturizer.daily also.I just need something else for my entire face..its a little Dull/blotchy right lately.Best skin care routine for 24yr old?
1. Go slow on makeup.


2. Take a well deserved snooze. There has never been a better way to rejuvenate and replenishing all the powers of your body than a good night鈥檚 sleep.


3. Improve your lifestyle. One of the greatest favors you can do your body is to quit smoking and stop consuming alcohol if you do!


4. Put a smile on your face. A smile does not cost you anything but does a lot of good to your entire health.


5. A positive attitude is seen well in your appearance and the way you conduct all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin