Monday, June 21, 2010

What skin care treatment is best for a guy in his early 20's who looks young for his age?

I was wondering what I should do about my skin. I started shaving late because I mature really late, but lately it's lost it pop and zaz it had. I look old obviously, but I need to start taking good care of it so it doesn't get oily and yucky. So what should I do?





- lotions? I've heard face creams every night are good


- facial masks? I know a lot of girls who swear by these. Keep in mind I don't like stuff on my face longer than it has to be.


- Better diet and more water? Should I eat more fruit and veggies and less meat?





Ladies please let me know whats best. I don't have particularly bad skin, I just need to lep it cleaner and more well kept.What skin care treatment is best for a guy in his early 20's who looks young for his age?
Wash your face at night with a light cleanser like eucerin or cetaphil that will help a lot. Try using something like stridex to help with acne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin