Monday, June 21, 2010

What skin care product works the best? Personal Experience? Help?

So I'm 13 years old.


I have...I guess you could say pretty mild acne. Around ';that time'; I break out a lot more than I do any other time, but I still do get it sometimes.


I use proactiv...It's been a bit over a year.


It does work better than if I were to not use it at all, but I want it to work better to the point of getting no breakouts...Like the people on the commercials or whatever.


I've never really tried anything else, but I'm thinking about it now.


When I have breakouts, I lose confidence, and I can't do anything, like in school, I can't concentrate on my work because I'm too absorbed in what my pimple(s) look like.


I went on the skin iD website and checked that out.


I really like the idea of it, because it's made to specifically to treat YOUR acne, not anyone else's, like other skin medications.





So, my question is, has anyone had experience with acne, and tried a product that really worked really good?


How well does skin iD work, for those of you who have used it?


Does Clean and Clear work good too?


What should I use to totally STOP breakouts?


Cost doesn't matter.What skin care product works the best? Personal Experience? Help?
I swear by the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil products, you won't BELIEVE how good they are!





I was practically in the same condition as you were, and now I'm 100% done with acne. I strongly recommend to buy almost the whole range, meaning:





-Facial Wash (either one, there's two of the same kind:one that makes more foam, one that is consistent and you can make the foam yourself)


-Toner


-Moisturiser (if you don't already own one)


-Blemish stick (to use on the spots after applying the moisturiser)


-Blackhead mask


-Whole face maskWhat skin care product works the best? Personal Experience? Help?
The best skin care products that can make your skin clearer, smoother, and more youthful looking can be found right here. If you want to look your best, it all starts with serious skin care.





http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/ Report Abuse

Well, first of all, proactiv isn't good for your skin; it contains benzoyl peroxide which an cause redness, itchiness, and dryness on your face. however, if you stop using it, the acne will be even worse than it was before you used proactiv.


I would recommend burt's bees deep cleanser, and clean%26amp;clear morning facial scrub and acne spot treatment.


http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>
What works for one person may not work for another person. What you read on the skin ID site, is called marketing, meaning that they want people to buy their product. There is no product that will work the same for everyone. Basically, you will need to try different products to see which one works best on your skin.
PRO Activ
I just started using a Clearasil Ultra spot treatment. It reduced the size of quite a few pimples overnight. They weren't gone, of course, but they were smaller. Also use a gentle cleanser, a toner with no more than 15% alcohol, and a moisturizer that is oil free, or even one with a small amount of salicylic acid (so it technically can't clog pores). 2 or 3 times a week you should exfoliate (St. Ives has a ton of scrubs for different skin types), and you should use a clay-based mask at least twice a week (Neutrogena has one that also has 3.5% benzoyl peroxide along with clay).
Murad products saved my life- i went from having acne so bad that it looked like my cheeks were made of raw ground beef- now i have amazingly clear skin without scars and i actually get compliments on how good my skin looks sometimes- it didnt dry me out or make my face feel like i was burning off- it actually smelled good and fresh and it feels great- like i said a total lifesaver...Murad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin