Monday, June 21, 2010

What is good skin care for normal/kinda oily skin?

i'm a teenager so the acne is starting to come up. also, these red like patches keep appearing on the side of my nose and keep getting bigger. i put alba moisturizer (from Walgreen's) on it and i kinda went away. but then it got bigger further down my nose. anyway if you got answers, please answer them in this order.


1) good skincare retine that will make my skin clear morning and night





2) ways to get rid of dry spots (not vaseline i tried that, didnt work)





3) a pimple cream





i know your not magical but anything close to helping me with this will help tons!





thank you!!What is good skin care for normal/kinda oily skin?
1) I have acne myself, and I use Spectro Jel cleansers. I use the bottle that's white and orange ( for combination skin ) and for my acne, I use the Acne Pads, ( white tub with purple lid ) . Its amazing and my acne is starting to go away.





2) I have dry spots as well, and I use an SPF 15 Moisturizer from Cetaphil, and my dry spots are becoming less dry.





3) For a pimple treatment, the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment works very well.





^ I reccomend all that I put up there. (:


All of them are amazing, and their drugstore brands, so you don't have to pay alot of money for the higher ends.





I hope I helped ! :DWhat is good skin care for normal/kinda oily skin?
after washing your face in warm water (opens pores) cut a tomato in half and rub it in circular motions over your face. leave to dry for 15 minutes. wash off (gently) and PAT dry (no rubbing off). then slice a potato up finely and rub over your face in circular motions. the acid in tomatos stops oily skin and fights pimples and inflammation, and the potassium, sulfur, phosphorus and chloride in uncooked potatoes clear up pimples and the enzymes and vitamin C help rejuvenate the skin by nourishing unhealthy cell tissues. it gets rid of pimples and scars really fast (trust me. i tried it. saw results OVERNIGHT). this has been the single most effective way to get rid of pimples for me. non of those acne washes or anything worked... thank god i finally found it !! do it once or twice a day. all my blemishes were completely gone in less than 1 week ! you'll luv it


u can read more about it on...


http://en.epochtimes.com/news/5-2-1/2615鈥?/a>
Stick with the basics: The experts suggest cleansing your face two or three times daily with good old soap and water. Pack a premoistened cleansing pad if you won't be around a water basin throughout the day.








Understand that dermatologists and aestheticians often disagree on which types of soaps or cleansers to use'but all agree that once you find a product that works well for your skin, you should continue using it.








Follow the recommendations of dermatologists and shower or bathe in tepid rather than steaming-hot water. Hot water can strip your skin of needed moisture, while cold water can shock your skin.








Avoid using cleansers that tend to overdry skin. This paradoxically causes your skin to produce even more oil than usual.








Use only noncomedogenic moisturizers and sunscreen products'this means they're oil-free and won't clog pores.








Talk to your dermatologist about a class of drugs called retinoids, which reduce production in oil glands and shrink their size.








Keep in mind that oil glands are very sensitive'stimuli such as hormones, heat and (some say) fatty food can trigger them.








Remember that your efforts to keep your oily skin clear can only go so far, as some studies indicate that oily skin is hereditary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin