Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Excercise - skin care?

Over the last few months, I have been drinking a lot of alcohol and smoking far too much due to various issues. I am not overweight but have not been doing any excercise.





Since new year, I have decided to cut back the amount I smoke - I know I should give up totally - and I am abstaining from alcohol for a few months.





I am 35 and the skin on my face looks awful - I have thick folds between my nose and mouth - think they are called nasibol folds - or something - and I have thick black bags under my eyes.





I just wondered; if I combined the above measures with walking a few miles each day, whether my skin colour tone, texture and bags under the eyes could disappear.Excercise - skin care?
Deep folds around the nasal area is a sign respiratory distress of the lungs, sinus areas. The areas under the eyes is bladder distress. Usually dehydration. Look into Face Mapping.


Exercise can and will improve circulation, but you need to change diet habits too. Stopping alcohol will help with liver, bladder and kidney functions. It depends on how much damage as too if improvement in skin tone, texture occurs.


One cigarette is just as bad as the whole pack. The lung tissue begins to heal immediately within 24 hours of no smoking. However quitting is difficult it is the best course of action.Excercise - skin care?
The word overweight spells out different things to different people. It's a good idea to set off at the beginning, and determine if you are really overweight for your size or not, by working out your BMI (Body Mass Index). To be honest, the sole method which clearly worked for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a small number of free trials remaining, it was reported in Reader's Digest and CNN. I lost twenty five pounds, it clearly does work!
Cut out the booze and fags as much as possible and drink lots of water. Make sure you get your 5 a day (fruit and veg that is!!). Snack on healthy things like nuts, dried fruit etc. Get lots of exercise and fresh air - but make sure you wear a moisturiser with an SPF.





When you're feeling and looking lots better, treat yourself to a facial!
this should deffinately help, but what will really help on top of that is drinking around 2 litres of water a day- it sounds like a lot but it will do you the world of good.
Healthy diet and exercise will usually result in healthy skin. It's difficult to say whether the measures you've outlined will make those issues disappear totally, but I think you will see an improvement.
if u detox then u will be fine but u will notice that u get a few spots after detoxing for a few days this is just the toxins coming out of your system and after a week or so your skin will look radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin