Monday, June 21, 2010

Philosophy skin care of juice beauty?

I'm having difficulty deciding what skin care line i should try. I've been going back between Philosophy, which has many many raving reviews, and juice beauty which uses organic ingredients. I've been trying to live greener and that includes skin care. I'm just not sure if Juice beauty will work our because the reviews have been mixed (is also kind of expensive for the amount you get). Philosophy is definitely not all natural but has effective ingredients that have worked for many people. Does anyone have any experience with either of these brands or can recommend another brand that's either organic/natural and effective, or should i just go with Philosophy. Thanks!Philosophy skin care of juice beauty?
I like Jafra. The skin care is made with botanicals and there 4 different lines depending on your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin