Monday, June 21, 2010

What skin care should I use?

I'm 20 and have spot prone skin and dark circles under my eyes (i don't know what is causing it i get plenty of sleep) I even have what look like viens at the corners of my mouth, that make me look like a ventriloquist dummy :( at the moment i am using Nivea q10plus as a night time moisturiser, which makes my skin feel smoother, but obviously isn't designed for my skin, or my needs. Concealer doesnt seem to work either, I use boots No7 range.


I am drinking plenty of water and trying to get my 5 fruit and veg a day.


I need major help! it is my 21st birthday in March and want to have, at least presentable skin for my birthday, my friends are planning a night out and my bf is taking me to Paris for 10 days :D, and i want to be able to take lots of photos! which I never normally do :( please help!!What skin care should I use?
Hi


I found that Perlier risarium eye cream helps my dark circles quite a bit and I got it on ebay pretty reasonable(and believe me I've tried a lot of creams trying to help them)


I also like the Mario Badescu line of products-if you go to their web site and fill out their skin consultation questionaire and say they are allowed to e-mail you in a few days you'll get an e-mail that says-would you like some samples and they give really nice generous samples of their products they have made my skin really pretty again


Makeup alley is a REALLY good place to check to see if products work well before plunking down your hard earned cash there are detailed reviews for about everything in existance


Hope I helped and take careWhat skin care should I use?
There's lots of products that can fade skin/dark spots like Civant(this is a really trusted brand, but costs 49.00), Or they make fade creams or serums which you can look for at your local pharmacy like CVS or wallgreens. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin