Monday, June 21, 2010

My Skin Care Routine??

Im trying a new skin care routine


tell me if this is okay for acne prone skin








Day


~~~~


1. Illuminating Face Cleanser


2. Aloe Calming Toner


3. This korean waterbased moisturizer


that really feels light and makes my skin soft.


4. A little bit of tinted moisturizer for the blemishes





Night


~~~~~


1. Neutrogena Wave


2. Pore Refining Toner


3. Dove Sensitive Skin Facial Lotion





I've always used the Day routine but the night i've changed


cause ive used proactive for more than 2 years but i dont think i saw much improvements. and Acne free doesnt work for me either. So do you think the night routine could help me to get healthier and clearer skin?? And i was wondering if the moisturizer will make me break out??





ps my acne isnt horrible its just bad but not bad enought that i wouldn't like show my face around to people..


Thank You~~


^^My Skin Care Routine??
Looks good to me... except I don't see any acne treatments. Are you adding any of that to this routine?My Skin Care Routine??
sounds good but i think for the night u might wanna put some ance treament in too =)
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin