Monday, June 21, 2010

Lush skin care does it works 10 points?

I want to try Lush skin care but I need more opinions on any of there skin care that way I know before I buy


1. Baby face cleanser bar does it works


2. celestial face moisturizer


3.blueberry mask





A need people who has use it before ONly or any other Lush skin care suggest are welcome and also what is your favorite body soap and body lotion from LUsh only thanks in advance


10 points for the best answer...................Lush skin care does it works 10 points?
I havent used the products you are talking about but Im sure theyll work. Ive been using Lush products for a while and everything Ive gotten from them has been well worth the money. I love the creamy candy bubble bar and the massage bars(strawberry feels forevers my fave). I use the buffy body bar too. Its a body butter and it exfoliates (I mean REALLY exfoliates, you have to be careful). I use the Ocean Salt Cleanser on my face once a week and I love it. I use it on my feet too!Lush skin care does it works 10 points?
I've answered your question twice already. For future reference, don't ask the same question more than once. It's generally frowned upon.
They all work very well...


-try getting the one that fits your skin description


-they are all made fresh, with not only vitamins but sutff in acne cleansers!


-give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin