Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which skin care product is best?

I have had great skin up until puberty. I'm a 14 year old girl who is very athletic, but I shower daily. I just use to use dove, which was great for my skin... But it's not strong enough. It makes my skin soft, but doesn't make the pimples and bumps go away. I recently used proactiv, which made my skin soft, but again didn't take away the bumps ( plus added a liitle irritation that went away after discontinuation.) school is coming up soon and I want to come in with good skin! Any suggestions? HELP?!?!Which skin care product is best?
ok use benza-clin it works really well.........ur doctor has to give it to yoou thoWhich skin care product is best?
i have the exact same problem also:)


but i use lever 2000 for acne in the morning!


when im in the shower i use oatmeal and honey facial scrub for moisture!
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin