Monday, June 21, 2010

What skin care products do you recommend for removing make up?

Currently, I use Pond's line and it works perfectly. Lately, (I don't know if it's because it's summer and so hot) but, my face has been breaking out like I'm an adolescent again!!!!! Maybe I'm not getting all of my make up off my face at night? I don't know. I've read up on using cold cream, but I already have oily skin and from what I鈥檝e read, this probably won't be good for me. I wonder if washing my face after removing make up with cold cream will make a difference. What skin care products do you recommend for removing make up?
Personally I like using baby soap to take off my eye makeup, which is really all I wear. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes and gets it all off. My skin is sensitive and I tend to have those pubescent periods, where I start breaking out! Irritating as hell!


I used to use proactive........good stuff. But I used it soo long and one day it was like it just quit working. I dunno. Now I have changed to Clean %26amp; Clear. It's a cleansing soap, a lotion and a tube of medication. On top of that I use the pads that you just wipe your face with, and have a scrub in the shower to exfoliate. Although those two are equate brand. That seems to be doing great. My BF was just telling me yesterday how good my skin was looking.


Hope that helps! Good luck!What skin care products do you recommend for removing make up?
I love Purity Made Simple by Philosophy. It is a cleanser that is very very gentle. It emulsifies/dissolves all make up and dirt. It is so gentle and takes everything off -- waterproof mascara, inner rim eyeliner, every speck of foundation, etc. It doesn't burn my very sensitive eyes and it doesn;t leave my skin oily or dry. I love it and highly recommend it.
Shaving cream has a lot of emollients we used to use it in basic training to remove cammo from our faces and it worked really well and you probably already have some and it doesn't cost $10/oz
Aqueous cream is great my mums used it all her life and she loves it! Apply all over, massage in, then rinse clean. Doesn't sting eyes. Get it at the chemist, try it..... you won't be disappointed
Shiseido trust me just go to the store and ask if your not familiar with the company then heres the website


http://www.shiseido.co.jp/com/
avon and mary kay make a line of make up removers and all skin care lines that you can buy at walmart carry cleansers that get it off i like neutrogena deep clean
cream and lotions such as cold cream can clog pores and leave oil on the face. Cold cream is actually quite obsolete and almost never recommended unless you have parched or dehydrated skin. With oily skin you need a cleanser that is water soluble, removes make-up, rinses clean, and doesn't leave any greasy residue. Products such as Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser and One Step Gentle Cleanser are used with a wash cloth and rinse clean away so there's no residue to cause breakouts. The One Step Cleanser is outstanding for make-up removal, but it's often hiding in the make-up displays. If you want to stick with pond's then their fresh start cleanser or the really amazing bare and repair eye makeup remover is better than old fashioned cold cream. Olay has some great cleansers that are far more modern, containing ingredients that are far better for your skin, and do an excellent job of removing make up, dirt and oil. The Foaming Face Wash is excellent, takes off make-up and works as well as foaming cleansers costing twice as much.





But mostly, stay away from cold cream and heavy lotions, especially if you skin is oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin