Monday, June 21, 2010

IMPORTANTA skin care question?

i have acne and i've ben using the face wash(benprox wash) my dermo gave me followed by the cream at night with moisturizer.


It makes my skin so flaky and tight, so today i decided to use my lil sis's nutrogena deep clean wash. It made my face feel amazing!!!!!! the best it's ever felt so fresh and clean and free!!!!! and it's a cream clenser so it had moisturizer in it.


the only problem is idk if it fights acne. should i still use my cream that fights acne with it. after using the nutrogena wash ecen though i didn't use the benprox wash?





XDIMPORTANTA skin care question?
Use hers and ocasionally use yours like once or twice a week.IMPORTANTA skin care question?
When you went to the dermatologist, was your diet discussed at all? Their are many things that cause acne and keeping your skin clean is usually the last of them. I would speak to a nutritionist and ask what foods you should avoid to decrease your acne problem. You may be using a prescription drug on your skin that is drying it out that may not be necessary. Maybe getting a 2nd opinion with another dermatologist might be a good idea also.
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin