Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why isnt my skin care treatments giving me the clear skin i want yet?! i cant stand my acne anymore! :(?

im a sophmore in highschool right now and i use to have clear perfect skin my whole life until i hit 6th grade. bam! that year i got a BUNCH of acne. first it started with alot on my forehead, then as the years went by it started spreading to the rest of my face. i've been struggling with acne for 5 years now. and i cant stand it anymore. i tried prescription medicines, face washes, and anything else. but starting last december, my mom started taking me to her skin care place. there they clean my face, give me acne laser treatments, and pop my pimples (in a safe way so i dont get any scars.) to be honest, as the years went by my acne started getting better, but its still pretty bad. and i've been going to skin care for over 8 months now. and to be honest, its not turning to the clear smooth skin i want to have. i hate having acne. its uncomfortable, brings my self esteem down, and i think of myself as a ugly person. so y isn't my skin clear by now? i mean i go to skin care every week. but its not making my acne disappear for good! i mean it makes my acne better, but its not giving me the smooth clear skin i desire. :( so y isnt it working? is it cuz i need to wait and then my acne will start disappearing? im seriously thinking about asking my dermatalogist why my treatments arent clearing up my skin as much as i want it to. so has anyone been in the same position as me? if not, i was thinking about trying proactiv. has anyone used that be4? if u hav any info please help me. :( i cant stand waking up in the morning to look in the bathroom mirror to c only an acne covered face.Why isnt my skin care treatments giving me the clear skin i want yet?! i cant stand my acne anymore! :(?
Hi





If you really want to cure your acne for as long as possible there are two recommended ways that should combined together (if you can afford it) for best results.





Firstly and more important, you must learn how you should fix the internal problem that's causing your acne, not just masking the symptoms or getting relief.


There are only few decent Ebooks and acne cure programs that can teach you exactly how to treat your acne from the inside.





Where medicine has failed them the authors have done their own research and found a way to overcome acne. In their books they share their great knowledge with other acne sufferers. Anyhow, be very careful because many of them are pure crap with little value.





Check this article about one of the leading systems today that was helpful for me to cure my acne:





http://www.squidoo.com/Acne-No-More-Eboo鈥?/a>





The second thing that you need to do is to get good acne skin product that will be suitable for your skin.


There are hundreds of acne skin care products available in the market right now and it's not easy to choose the product that will give you the best results.


When choosing your product make sure to check that you get at least 2 months full guarantee. Some of the big names in the industry are:


ClearPores, Acuzine, Acnezine, Proactiv, Vilante and some others.


In my experience Clearpores cleansing system work very well. Check this website to learn a lot more about this great system:





http://clear-pore.info





I hope that these tips will help you to get rid of your acne, good luck!Why isnt my skin care treatments giving me the clear skin i want yet?! i cant stand my acne anymore! :(?
usually acne products make your acne worse than better in the beginning, i use proactiv its the best one yet! you need to use clearasil pore cleansing pads before you use proactiv though!
90% of the time ppl have acne buz of the products they use to clear it up. have u ever tried not touchin ur face or puttng anything on it? usualy its oils we dnt even realize we had on our hands that transfer and mess up our face. i tried everything u did. i stopped using product and touchig my face as much and i cleared it up 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin