Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mens skin care products?

Alright well im 15 turning 16 soon and im already sick of the pimples i randomly get on my face. Ive tryed alot of different skin care products to try and clear up the pimples but none of them really seem to work. I dont have acne but im afraid its gunna turn into acne soon and i definetly dont want that. So my question is, what are the best skin care products that i can find at a walmart or drugstore? also how should i use these products and what order should i use them in? if someone with experience can give me a step by step procedure of what works for you that would be greattt.Mens skin care products?
i cant really help you out but look at my questions my most recent one is exactly the same...i feel for you...your not alone..
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin