Monday, June 21, 2010

OXY SKIN CARE QUESTION!?

Okay.





I'm a 14 year old boy. I'm sick of these nasty breakouts and acne. I've tried Clearasil, Clean%26amp;Clear, Benzagel, and the list goes on.





Around when I was 12, I started using Oxy pads. They were great! But then I switched to something else. Then one day a little while later I just used one before bed. I woke up the next morning with nasty acne! I threw them out.





But since I tried everything, I want to try the maximum strengh cleanser, (10% benzoyl peroxide). I was. Looking up reviews and there's like 100 of reviews and like 5 people said it didn't work for them. So I thought it might be good to try since the pads worked for me a while ago.





So here's my question. Should I use just the Oxy cleanser and oxy moisturizer or the whole Oxy system.? Which includes The Deep Clean Maximum Strength Cleanser, Deep Clean PADS, and Maximum strength Spot treatment, and then the moisturizer? ( all those products are from the Oxy line). So should I go back to the pads or not?OXY SKIN CARE QUESTION!?
Lime juice and honey will get rid of your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin