Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best skin care line for someone in their late 20s wanting to keep youthful appearance as long as possible?

I've never used any skin care line set except for a Mary Kay one that I got as a Christmas gift once. It made me break out on my checks and nose and I hardly ever break out at all, so I quit using it and wound up giving it away to my Mom since none of the Mary Kay stuff causes her any skin problems. So now I'm back to square one, only using St. Ives apricot scrub occassionaly and that's it as far as my skin care regimen goes. If I notice that I have super dry skin, I'll put on a little pure unscented Vaseline on my face or some Eucerin cream as these don't cause me to break out. I'm really worried about getting deep wrinkles later on in life though. My main issues with skin are dryness and I also have pretty sensitive skin. I already have some fine lines on my cheeks, not so much around my eyes, the lines are obvious only on my cheeks but only when I smile. What skin care line do you use to keep your skin looking great? I'd like answers from women of all ages please. Thanks :)Best skin care line for someone in their late 20s wanting to keep youthful appearance as long as possible?
lol!! I hear this all the time. What skin care line can I use to keep a youthful appearance? It's funny because people will spend hundreds of dollars a year on this...well the answer is simple and it only cost about 5 US bucks.........and it is....drum roll.............SUNSCREEN!!! yes my friend use your SPF daily, drink water, don't drink alcohol , or use tobacco products or any illegal drugs. That is the only thing that is really guaranteed to work.Best skin care line for someone in their late 20s wanting to keep youthful appearance as long as possible?
I'm 29 and I have had really good luck with Yes to Carrots organic line of products that are sold only at Walgreens. One thing to note, is that they do not offer sunblock in their daycream, so you will want to either use a different daycream of use a sunblock in conjunction during the day. Report Abuse

I've used Oil of Olay for years (and they have a sensitive skin formula) and had great results. It gets my vote...I'm 42 and look younger than my years (thankfully!) ☺
Here are some natural ways of keeping you skin up-to-date:





- Take a slice of banana and massage it nicely to your face, this makes you skin soft and all naturally. (Moisture)


- Take the white portion of a raw Egg and apply it like a mask on face - NOTE-keep away from eye area as much as possible (Tightens the face, avoids double chin)


- For dry skin - apply some oil, either sesame, coconut or Emu oil.


- Never wash face with hot water, use cold water, this keeps skin glowing.








PS: One of the symptoms of hypothyroidism (low thyroid) is dry skin.
I am also in my late 20's and have the same concerns. I use all different brands. I've stopped using St. Ives a long time ago cuz I find it to be too rough on my dry skin. Right now I'm using a gentle foam cleanser morning and night, an exfoliator about 2 times a week, a moisturizer with SPF in the morning and a anti-wrinkle cream for night. The brands I use range from Estee Lauder, Clinique to Christian Dior. But the exfoliator I swear by is a Korean brand I believe...





http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product…





It's very gentle while removing your dead skin.





Yes I decided to take care of my skin finally since I'm getting older and don't wanna wait til it's too late.
Dermalogica. It's a professional line used in spas and by dermatologists. These types of lines are full of great ingredients, and it makes them a little more expensive. The typical drug store brands use cheaper fillers and oils that make your skin feel good, but the ingredients don't have the benefits of long term care, such as professional brands.





Every dermatologist will tell you, it's important to use a sunblock/uv block, daily. This can really keep your face looking youthful.
I have used bliss products and love them! You can get them at Sephora, if you don't have a Sephora by you go to their web sight. Stop using the St. Ives apricot scrub, it's way to harsh for your skin! Get the bliss fabulous foaming face wash, it still exfoliates but gentle. Exfoliating your skin to hard can irritate your skin and make you break out more. Also bliss has a great toner and moisturizing cream. Good Luck!
Try the cliniqe 3 step system, it doesn't cause breakouts and is hypoallergenic also, so won't irritate. Since you have very dry skin, you sound like a #1. Try mild facial soap and dramatically different moisturizing lotion. Talk to a clinique aesthetician for a customized program. Also try cetaphil cleanser and lotion. Cetaphil is the most gentle cleanser out there, as it is not a soap and is totally non irritating. It is also great for dry skin, because you can use it without water, just apply and wipe off with a cloth. This leaves a slight layer of the cleanser on skin that is really soothing to dry skin. The moisturizer is also really rich. The cetaphil option is also cheaper and can get it in drugstores.





Another good line is Loreal Skin Genesis, it really tightens and refines skin making it look younger. I've been using it for a couple weeks and already see an improvement. I like the serum, because you can use it under your regular moisturizer, and it doesn't cause any irritation or breakouts so far. I use it before using the dramatically different lotion.





As long as you take care of skin, use sunblock daily and moisturize, that is all you can do. Everyone will get wrinkles eventually, don't sweat it too much. Stress will age you faster than anything.
face massage is d best try it.
Proactive. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin