Monday, June 21, 2010

Best skin care regime!?

My skin type can be really annoying as I'm not exactly sure what I have, therefore I struggle to find products that work with my skin rather than against it!





After washing my face with a normal cleanser it gets very tight and flakes around the nose, between my brows and on crease of chin. I put moisturiser on and these parts still remain slightly dry throughout the day but my forehead gets very oily! A friend uses Elemis Tri Enzyme and has the most beautiful skin so I don't know whether to give that a try? If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!





Thanks xBest skin care regime!?
Try using natural products that don't contain chemcials %26amp; are not harsh for the skin therefore.


Fort a face wash, I highly recommend Dr Bronner's Magic soaps which are made of 100% natural ingredients. they sell them in most good health shops %26amp; also organic shops. U can also buy them on amazon (just type in Dr Bronner's soap) or from this site (but this site doesn't chrage for P%26amp;P if u order online %26amp; their prices are exactly the same as other shops):





http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc鈥?/a>


They have different fragrances , choose the one u like.The liquid ones are the ones I like %26amp; use.





For a face cream,I highly recommend this cream called Miracle Lotion. It really works %26amp; moisturized the skin well. It doesn't just sit on the skin but gets absorbed into the skin %26amp; makes the skin soft %26amp; smooth.


It is made of natural ingredients %26amp; contains no parabens. it contains 7 natural oils %26amp; 14 herbs (such as sweet almond oil,olive oil which is very good for the skin,wheatgerm oil etc).


It's meant for dry skin conditions but I have normal skin %26amp; use it also; whic works really well.


It is also very good value as it comes in a big bottle which lasts ages %26amp; I find I only need to use a small amount %26amp; it does the job.


You can only buy it on this website %26amp; it's free p%26amp;p if you order online (rather than online).


http://www.victoriahealth.com/vhstore/pc鈥?/a>


it is the only cream I ever use except for Boots Traditional range Moisturizer with Vitamin A%26amp;E (which is also quite good %26amp; does the job) %26amp; it's only about 拢2.35Best skin care regime!?
try these natural skin care tips http://takecareofuskin.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin