Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best skin care line for luminous skin? Preferably NOT sold in stores (as in grocery stores)?

My skin is pretty good. But I have combination skin.


I have blackheads all over my nose and all underneath my lower lip, on my chin.


I wash my skin with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, just for the medication in it, but it's not working.


I've used almost every blackheads cleanser, I've steamed my face and done that whole thing, and I've tried and tried.


What's the best skin care line out there? Anything?


I don't want to use anything like Proactiv because I don't really have pimples and my skin can be a little sensitive sometimes, so I'm not trying to use anything too harsh.





Help??Best skin care line for luminous skin? Preferably NOT sold in stores (as in grocery stores)?
i would go to sephora.com they have everything there and the representatives can help with any questions you have.Best skin care line for luminous skin? Preferably NOT sold in stores (as in grocery stores)?
sounds like my skin. well DEFINITELY dont use clinique if it gets recommended cos i spoke to a woman that used to work in the makeup industry and she went all over the world to conferences etc. she said clinique in that sector is known as the paint stripper of the cosmetic world. either buy grapeseed oil from the supermarket and mix some with salt and use it as a scrub. (salt is the best exfoliant it will run over your pores dragging crap out cos its cylindrical it doesnt get stuck). or porridge oats apparently work aswell.
my FAVORITE skin stuff is from www.lush.com.


you pick a facewash for your skin type, and they also have toners and moistureizers to go along with it.


try it, youll love it.


-ashley
Your best bet is probably to see a dermatologist.
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin