Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin Care Help !! Too Many Products + Confused and a Little Frustrated?

hey guys, so here's my dilemma, I'm 22 years old and I've never really taken the liberty of caring for my skin .. and a few days ago i realised that if i dont start looking after my skin then im going to age not so gracefully..





ive been researching products for skin care (i.e facial cleansers toners mosturisers) and also anti-aging products..





there are so many brands and they all seem good but i need advice and referrals from real people with real experiences...





my skin is in bad shape, i don't drink water (like at all) and the only time my face is hydrated is when i have a shower twice a day... i tend to wash my face with shampoo or soap, i fair oily skin but dry in some areas i have HUGE pores in the area under my eyes, (which are not good for the self-esteem) ... i have break outs and alot of blemishes along my cheeks and chin.





So my question is pretty much that, what brands are best to use in skin care also which brands are best to use for anti-aging...and not to forget my GINORMOUS poresSkin Care Help !! Too Many Products + Confused and a Little Frustrated?
You are a perfect candidate for Arbonne's FC5


http://www.arbonnefc5.com


Check it out and I can provide more info


I use it and Love it.Skin Care Help !! Too Many Products + Confused and a Little Frustrated?
Drink water!





Also try a set of products for your skin type. I hear the Clinique 3-step system is good. Note: your skin WILL get worse before it gets better. After about a month, your skin should be great. Also exfoliate once or twice a week and use a mask. I like the aspirin and honey mask, so I get my deep exfoliation and my tighter pores.
Its hard to give exactly a specific brand but I would try to start sampling some. I like Mario Badescu- go on mariobadescu.com and fill out the questionaire. They will email you back asking if they can send you samples. They send generous samples. Another good one is Paulas Choice-she is well known for her research on skincare products and offers an impressive line of products. Her webite is full of information, and you can purchase samples. If you prefer the drugstore route try Neutrogena. Lots of goood products. Also check www.makeupalley.com is has lots of reviews on products from real people that will save you from costly mistakes! Of course you can go to a derm.


But I think Paulas Choice is a good line for oily skin gals. Along with Mario Badescu.
There's a product by Nu Skin called Clear Action and this product is excellent. In addition to Clear Action, there's a device called the Galvanic Spa that helps to pull out impurities, dirt and other debris out of your skin, while in the same time, pushing in nutrients and moisture into your skin. What you'll do is use the cleanser and toner part of the Clear Action product and after that, start your Galvanic Spa treatments. They work great together! However, you can still use the Clear Action product by it's self. By the way, Nu Skin has the best anti-aging products in the market today. Go to www.CO2intl.nsedreams.com and check out the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin