Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best skin care/acne prevention skin regimen?

I'm looking for a good skin care product line or combination of products and regimen to improve my skin's overall appearance and health. I have moderate acne, and relatively normal skin, just a bit oily in my t-zone and on my chin. I have tried AcneFree and Neutrogena and had allergic reactions to both, and we think it was from the Salicylic acid content. I have also tried the Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage solution with minimal results some reaction. Since then, I have generally avoided 'acne' medications or regimens, using scrubs and Pond's cold cream to keep my face liveable.





What I'm looking for is a good regimen of products that will help my acne without harming my semi-sensitive skin.





Please help! I'd love to hear your experiences and suggestions!Best skin care/acne prevention skin regimen?
Acutane works everytime!Best skin care/acne prevention skin regimen?
iv tried it all pro-active clean adn clear ance free clearisil ALL OF IT lol it only kinda worked then i went to my dermatologist and he prescribed me pills (solydyn look it up) and 2 creams (differen) and (clyminicide) which is very gentle on the skin i recomend u do this cuz i have no acne watsoever ..it works
Ranch, check out aularale.com/7002's skin care - it's designed for people w/sensitive skin. Use the masque once weekly to deep clean your skin and pull toxins to the surface for elimination. The vitamin c serum will keep your skin zit free and the fade gel will help to get rid of any discoloration you may have.
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin