Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care question?

Ok, so I've never been to a dermatologist so I don't know this for sure but, I think I have psoriasis on the backs of my arms. I take good care of my skin, I shower every day and use lotion every night. It doesn't matter what I do, even in blazing hot summer, the backs of my arms get super dried out. Lotion works for maybe an hour, then it comes back. Any suggestions?





I've heard that masks are good for your skin, and using like a pumice stone can help but.. any particular brands? I've tried Neutrogena and everything else. Even that in-shower body lotion crap.Skin care question?
I use sea salt scrub and a 2 piece body care set from Arbonne and have not had a problem sense!!Skin care question?
Be sure to exfoliate old layers of skin off when you shower with a gentle loofah every day. It feels funny at first but get it really wet and it will soften. Works great to slough off old layers of skin. Using a body wash with shea butter might help. Do you have a job with a repetetive motion where your clothing may be rubbing on you?
my dr. said to use Cetaphil, u can get it at a drug store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin