Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care questions?

hey yahoo people. hope ya'll are having a good night.





i dabble in the world of cosmetics and skin care so i know quite a bit. however, i lately have had issues with my normal skin care routine. i usually use clinique skin care and it has worked fine for me for 10 years.





however, my skin has changed. i tried the mild stuff and everything from them and it just doesn't work. my cheeks get too pink and sting and my skin just doesn't feel right.





i have tried so many products, from pond's to philosophy and everything. i was wondering about lancome. any experience guys? likes/dislikes?





also, i have wrinkles under my eyes, very slight, and i can pretty much tell it's from dryness, not aging. i am getting scared that they will turn permanent and they are nasty looking. i can tell they are dryness because when i put face lotion on they go away.





and my chin and forehead are breaking out like crazy.





i am looking for makeup remover, cleanser, exfoliater(sp? lol) and moisturizer. any advice?Skin care questions?
I would suggest you try Zenmed's line of skin care products. There is everything available from a cleanser, exfoliator, moisturizers and anti-aging products. I have used all of them and recommend them because of what I have experienced.





The ';3 step skin care system'; is an amazing herbal kit comprising of a cleanser, toner and moisturizer. All the three when used gives a well balanced, healthy and glowing skin. All zenmed products are non-comedogenic, so there aren't any chances of pores getting clogged and breakouts to happen. The H-series moisturizer works very well to keep the skin moist (not oily or greasy) throughout the day. The gentle facial cleanser helps in clearing the skin of dirt and bacteria thereby reducing the chances of any breakouts.





For you wrinkles you can use ';Stretta'; which also works amazingly well for clearing up stretch marks.





For exfoliating you could either use the gentle ';AHA/BHA Complex'; or the renewing microdermabrasion kit. AHA/BHA complex is productive if used for treating blackheads but if you want to exfoliate to remove marks or just for a new layer of skin the the microdermabrasion kit is the best.





For spots and clogged pores, the derma cleanse acne gel is good but if you ever have severe acne issues then the derma cleanse acne system would be more suited for you.





If you decide to buy, you could use my discount code ';zen4less'; to avail a good price off on all these products. All products ship with a 60 day money back guarantee which I don't think you'll ever need to use.





Best wishes!Skin care questions?
I use Obagi Clear for blemishes and discolorations it also helps prevent break-outs .its a very good product.
i like using cetaphil, it's very mild. also try using organic products -- they tend to be more skin-friendly. brand names don't necessarily mean that they're good for you. become familiar with ingredients and what they do to your skin.





search ';skin deep'; on google and click the first result. and type the name of the product you're thinking about buying and it shows you the ingredients and what it does to you.
I have ';wrinkles'; under my eyes as well and I find that putting a light coat of Vaseline or vitamin E oil under my eyes before I go to bed really helps with that.





As for makeup remover, cleanser, etc., my advice for you is to go to makeupalley.com, make an account, and go to product reviews. There are so many reviews for almost every beauty product out there and it is so useful. Recently, I have been consulting that website before making any beauty product purchase and have yet to buy a product that I regret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin