Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care question...?

I recently switched my face wash because it wasn't getting down into the pores good enough. (I still could see WAY too many clogged pores on my nose). So this new face wash I have which is Neutrogena Grapefruit facial scrub, is working TOO WELL. Now I am broke out all over like a teenager in highschool (and I'm in my mid 20's). So I guess it's getting all that gunk out of my pores resulting in more breakouts.





So I bought some Clearasil face pads that is supposed to absorb excess oil. Has anyone else been in the same boat as I am? And shouldn't these pads help the problem?





AHHH What should I do! My face hasn't looked this awful since I was about 13!! Should I switch face washes again? (By the way, I have really oily skin so I can't use anything with added moisturizers).Skin care question...?
How many times are you washing your face a day? You should wash it twice a day. Any more than that may cause more harm than good. Frequent washing causes your skin to produce more oil. More oil means more chances for breakouts. I had to learn this the hard way. When my face started breaking out more I stopped washing my face with my acne cleanser for about a week and a half. I used a sensitive skin cleanser that contained no salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Once my face was somewhat better I resumed my normal routine - only less frequently.





I would recommend that you check out Neutrogena's personalized skincare - Skin ID (www.skinid.com). They have products that target specific skincare issues. I use their products and they work the best (I have REALLY oily skin as well as black heads and white heads). There is also other benefits from using their products. Check out their website and see. If you do try them and are unhappy they offer a 60 day money back guarantee.Skin care question...?
You are totally screwing up your face. This is your body telling you this stuff is too harsh for YOUR skin.





You need something less severe. I have the same issues and I have been using the chamomile line from Bee Luscious. I started using it after watching Elle (my favorite guru on You Tube) rave about it. I will post the link below where she raves about it. I may have two.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPv_POaTT鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3m5adBsf鈥?/a>
Is it red and itchy, if so it's an allergic reaction and you should stop using whatever your using. If it's just break outs it could be just getting out all of the dirt and impurities like you said. If that's the case it should clear up in a week or two.





If you do decide to switch, I have a botanically based, skin care, health and wellness company. We have a line specifically for oily skin. It's called FC5.





I hope this info helps.





Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin