Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care help!?

I just recently started using a new cleanser and shave gel.Cleanser is called Cetaphil Daily cleanser and shave gel is King of Shaves. I also starting to eat 2 yogurts,2yogurt smoothies a day.As well as Watermelon and Almonds. I drink 6 waterbottles a day and drink juice twice a day.One juice has Omega 3 and the other has %300 Vitamin E.So ive been getting about %400 of my vitamin E everyday.I also started taking a skin,hair and nails.As well as a multivitamin and an Omega 3 supplement. I exercise daily and get a few hours of sun a day and I do wear a moisturizer with spf 15. I saw my dermatolagist last month and he Diagnosed me with Seborrheic Dermatitis on my face.He gave me Xolegel. Ive been using it for a month now and I see little improvement.And from what ive read Xolegel had given %90 of the people using it complete sympton free. After just 2 weeks.And ive been using it for a month so I dont think it will work for me.





What im asking is What am I doing wrong? PLZ Help!Skin care help!?
I think you are over doing it, your body needs rest. Choose one day a week were you don't workout and don't wear makeup or moisturizers. Choose a day like...Sunday or something were you sit at home and do nothing, wear nothing but pj's and don't exersize just calm down and take it down a couple notches, If this doesn't work switch all of your products, on sunday if you feel better without using any of those things than it's one of those, switch brands use different vitamins, cleanser, shave gel, smoothies and this will work i promise(: hope you figure it out and i hope i was much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin