Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care product with sulfur, but w/o benzoyl peroxide or salicylic?

I've had some very bad experience with skin products containing benzoyl and salicylic acid, even with minimal amounts. They dry out my zits at first, but when I use it more, it irritates my skin badly, and my skin dries and flares-up.





I was told I have oily, sensitive skin, and I should try products with sulfur. Is sulfur non-irritating? Are there any skin products for sensitive skin, but will help get rid of my zits? I already use a facial wash for prevention.Skin care product with sulfur, but w/o benzoyl peroxide or salicylic?
Google ';pure sulfur soap'; for oily skin . I use a sulfur soap and mask for my senstive oily skin. You can get the soap bar for a couple dollars. I wish i could remember the website i bought them from. I ordered 24 bars a year ago lol cause they had a good price so i didnt bther to book mark the site. Anyways you can get sulfur mask from proactive, it works wonders. Its all natural o it cant and wont harm your skin!Skin care product with sulfur, but w/o benzoyl peroxide or salicylic?
Acnomel...it is the absolute BEST! Report Abuse

buy the bottle that says '; sulfur '; on it......plain and simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin