Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care help , please !?

my acne has been getting better, but there are little bumps all over my forehead , chin , and my nose . but they dont have heads on it , so i cant pop them . how can i get rid of them tiny bumps ? %26amp; is there any product that can clear your face up really good in 17 days ? [ we have to take our school id pics on the 31st ]





also , do any of you have any make up advice for like pimples on your face , making them not look as red , or anything like that ?





please help - all answers will be appreciated .Skin care help , please !?
You should NOT pop them.





I have found that daily cleansing and treating is essential for getting rid of these. To speed up the process, get a mask (I suggest Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask ~$3: works wonders and is super cheap) and apply it to the area every couple days. NOT daily, or else your skin will dry out and get worse.





Also, you can go to the mall, and get something like Natura Bisse's Glyco Peeling Plus 50%. I've used it regularly in the past and it's made my pore virtually disappear and my skin super smooth. I have a link to a reviews of it at makeupalley below, and sign up for it (it's free!) and read some of the reviews for tips on how to use it. The site in general is awesome to find products for acne. No one wants to try something and then break out again.





The Queen Helene mask and the Glyco Peeling one WILL make the size of the bumps smaller within days.








To cover up pimples, I suggest using an illuminating foundation, or just a normal one. Apply a thin layer of that only over your infected area (or you will look too made-up and fake). Then apply a really good concealer like one from Clinique (that I use and is aweeesome) and spread and blend it with your fingertip. It will take away all your redness and cover up those pesky pimples!





Clinique is expensive, so I suggest looking for a tube of their concealer from e-bay. I got mine for $10, which isn't bad at all for what I get.Skin care help , please !?
i suggest Burts Bees


i absolutly love thier products plus thier 100%-90% natural!!


it sounds like you have normal acne so i suggest a toner and a everyday cleanser.





you can find Burt's Bees at....


-bookstores


-drugstores





which product you need:


-garden tomato toner(use after cleanser before bed everyday)


-orange essence cleanser(use everyday 4x's)
I have had the same problem. I went to Target and bought and the Clearasil Ultra. This cleared my skin in three days. Another thing I use that you can get at Target is Clean and Clear spot treatment, whick cleans it up pretty well to. These things are pretty affordable and very cheap. The other thing that I could suggest would be heat rash. If you are out in the sun, your skin bolis and gets those bumps. Unfortunately, there is no cure for it, If you do have it just stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen, hope this helps.
dno szz
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin