Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best skin care product for sensitive combo skin..HELP!!?

I've tried Aveeno, Clearasil, Clinique, Pro-activ, Clean %26amp;Clear, Olay, Dove, Noxzema, Purpose, Burts Bee (didn't feel clean after this one) and Basic cleansers. None of them work for me. Only dries out my skin and breaks it out!





My skin is clear right now, except for 1 big red angry zit on side of my face (tried Olay for sensitive skin 2 nights ago this is the result).





I want something to that will keep my skin soft and smooth. Nothing for acne since I rarely break out. Just to clean. Also a toner and moisturizer.





What is the best? And how much?





any help would be nice!Best skin care product for sensitive combo skin..HELP!!?
I had the same problem as you. And also have almost the same exact skin type. Dry / Sensitive. But it was worse because I have to be in the sun several hours a day. I did the same thing. Went through everything trying to find a product that would work. Spending tons of money. Until I found seriesse. There products are amazing. Not only could I use the products and see results, but I could be out in the sun and put sunblock on without my face burning. I loved the products so much and was so greatful to seriesse that I became a consultant for them. My page is http://www.myseriesse.com/?ID=victoria. From my page go to the ';product button'; click it.


Then go to the ';olive oil essentials';. I would need alittle more info to be sure that this line is the one for you. The ';A Wash Essentials'; could be better for you. Check them out. Another great thing about all of our products is that if you find you do not like them for any reason - return them within 30 days and get your money back in full no questions asked. We believe in our products that much! If you have any questions my email address is listed on mypage. I have helped tons of people. I find out the persons skin type, then figure out what they want out of a skin care line. Alot of times we mix and match from all the lines. If you need any help email me. The only thing I ask is that if you decide to purchase anything , please do it from my page. The people from seriesse are great and have become my friends and I like to help them out as much as I can.





Good Luck





and PS to all- Toners are a complete waste of money. Toners are designed to clean up after the cleanser. If you had a good cleanser that did its job in the first place - there would be no need to spend any additional money on toner.Best skin care product for sensitive combo skin..HELP!!?
Rodan and Fields Soothe treatment. It has dermatologist quality medicine and botanicals. It has no perfume or dyes. It is for sensitive skin. It cleans your skin from the inside out giving you healthier, more radiant skin. It comes with a 60 day supply and has a 60 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with the product. Rodan and Fields products were the number one selling products at Macy's and Nordstroms last year. For more info or to order go to www.rodanandfields.com/jallan
While I have very oily skin, my customers with your type of skin love Mary Kay鈥檚 Timewise 3-in-1 cleanser for Combination/Oily skin. It is allergy tested and great for sensitive skin. It won鈥檛 dry out your face and is gentle. MK also makes a great moisturizer that is lightweight and can be used in your dryer areas, (like on the cheeks) or even all over the face. I can send you a free sample of both if you want to try it. (And you鈥檙e under no obligation to buy from me! You can always find a local consultant as well!)
Hmmm....Sounds like u need Cetaphil. It's a dermatologist recommended cleanser for very sensitive skin. I use it. It never drys out ur skin since it's non-comedegenic. You can buy the entire line. I'm not sure as for the price, but I guarantee u, it's worth it:-)
Have you tried Philosophy? Their products are amazing!!


www.philosophy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin