Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care for Pigmentation?

I have wheatish complexion n my skin is oily n sensitive in nature. Since last summer my skin has taken a reddish tint and I have a small dark reddish/brown patches on my face and my lips also seem to turn black easily..I have started applying a mixture of glycerine, lime juice n rose water..whch has helped a bit, but whenever i go out in the sun, I immediatetly tan and face becomes oilyn gritty. Can someone recommend what i can do to improve my skin quality? I have started eating3-4 almomds in the morning.How will this help me?Skin care for Pigmentation?
You need to stay out of the sun... Skin cancer is a possible risk here.... Always use a spf of 30 and wear a hat... Even in the winter when the snow reflects the sun and you burn.. It only gets worse .......Go to a dermatologist while you are still in the beginning of this stage... There are exfolliating skin care regiments or lazer but all must be done by a professional. Remember, you only have one face and you are only as young as your skin shows and tells... Take care of it.....Skin care for Pigmentation?
skin lighteners are not enough to maintain a fair skin tone..


a high spf sunscreen is a MUST in the regimen too..


unprotected skin can get sun damage and darkening easily..





that's how i did it. ';-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin