Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care.........? Please answer!?

I'm a fifteen-year-old girl and I have recently taken more of an interest in my appearance, like hygeine, makeup, etc. I need a few opinions/suggestions with skin care! My skin in general is on the dry side, but my face is more combination. I've heard that Aveeno skin products are great.


I have not purchased the folowing products (links) but am planning on it.....


This facial tinted moisturizer for light coverage and UV protection, to apply in the mornings:


http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?p鈥?/a>


This facial cleanser to remove any makeup, dirt, oil and exfoliate skin in the evenings:


http://www.aveeno.com/productDetail.do?p鈥?/a>





I need help choosing out a moisturizer for nightly use!!! (Since I don't need a tinted one with SPF while I'm sleeping.) But I'd like it to be an Aveeno product. Please help me pick one:


http://www.aveeno.com/segmentAction.do?s鈥?/a>





THANKSSkin care.........? Please answer!?
Okay I am fifteen too so here is what I did. My skin was really oily and nothing I tried worked. I went to the Dillards by my house and at the clinique counter I got my skin typed and they gave me 3 different products for my skin and so far its working okay. Hope this helps you out.Skin care.........? Please answer!?
i use clean and clear and it workss great
Just another option:





I have a botanically based skin care, health and wellness company.





We have an awesome line called FC5. It contains everything you're looking for. The tinted moisturizer we have is in our FYI line (For Young Individuals.)





Our products are botanically based, ph correct, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, never tested on animals, no animal products or by-products, and contains no mineral oil. Also, every ingredient in every product is pure, safe and beneficial.





Have your mom take a look at my site with you. If you have any question, you can email me directly from the website.





I hope this info helps!





Take care and God bless!





Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin