Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care for a mature woman?

I am 51 yrs old now and I finally have both the time and money to start taking care of my skin and body. I worked outside the majority of my life and I am blessed with skin that tans easily.





So my question is this....Now that I have acquired some ';skin regenerative'; type body washes, an exfoliating body wash, a sea sponge, and a back brush, as well as some regenerative body lotions, what happens to the ';deodorant'; aspect of my good old Irish Spring? I notice if I just use the body washes I tend to get B.O. before a few hours go by, usually halfway through my work day.





Should I use the Irish Spring first then use one or both of the body washes? Does anyone out there really was with three (or more) products every time they take a shower?





I know this seems like a silly question for a woman my age to ask, but for years I was only concerned with the bare minimum in grooming due to financial and time constraints and I never learned ';girly'; stuff from my mother (she thought dial soap, cheap shampoo, and red lipstick was adequate grooming).





Can someone help me?Skin care for a mature woman?
If you like Irish Spring, stick with it exclusively. You can get better results preservation-wise with lotions anyway.


Your mom was pretty much right, if you don't have a problem, you really just need the bare minimum.Skin care for a mature woman?
Shaklee products are great and all natural.


Check this website out and the best thing is, it is all 100% money back quarantee





http://www.shaklee.net/allnatural/product/Beauty


You can email me through this site with questions in the top right corner


Hope to hear from you soon
I use No.7 Products, soap, day cream and night cream. Imperial leather body spray and my regular perfume. I always smell nice all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin