Monday, November 30, 2009

Skin care question! Please help!?

ok so i am going to cvs to get some new face wash thingy! i know for a fact i wanna get neutrogena! but i dont know which one! i have acne like little bumps all over my forehead and a little on my cheeks! i have kinda sensitive skin and its kinda oily but only on the forehead nose and cheeks! (t-zone) so which oone should i get?





- oil free acne stress control foam (i think its in a scrub)


- oil free acne reddness soothing gel (or cream or scrub)


-rapid clear oil free foaming cleanser





so which one? is there any other product u think i should b aware of? tell me y! and if there are already some answers answer anyways! i need as many as possible!





thanks!


-roseSkin care question! Please help!?
As you insist on sticking with Neutrogena, I recommend Neutrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser.





I use this product, and it effectively treats acne without irritating my sensitive skin or stripping it dry.





I don't recommend buying a scrub cleanser. Mechanical exfoliation is not recommended for acne-prone skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin