Saturday, November 28, 2009

Skin care regimen help ?!?

My face is kinda sucky because i have whiteheads, blackheads, under the skin pimples and regular pimples. When i wash my face, i use Dove Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash. Even though it says body wash, i use hot water to open pores and then lather the soap in my hands and spread it around my face. I leave it for a few seconds and then wash it off with warm water. When i get out of the shower, i use Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream to tighten my pores. I leave it on my face until it dries into my skin then rinse with cold water.


My only concern is that can i use witch hazel in this regimen ?


Or what can i do to make my routine better ?Skin care regimen help ?!?
It's usually better to use products on your face that are specifically designed for the face, especially if your skin is acne prone. It can be difficult skin to take care of so you have to be careful what you put on it. I think the Neutrogena product you mentioned is what I used to use, but stopped using it because it contained some sort of oil and I've stopped using products with any kind of oil in them, even if it's ';good'; oil like tea tree oil. With acne, no oil should be put on your face. The regimen that seems to work is Neutrogena Daily face wash, St. Ives Apricot Scrub for acne prone skin, the Proactiv system, Clean and Clear Advantage spot treatment for all over the face, and Benzoyl Peroxide 10% for spot treatment only. Everyones skin is different and in time you'll learn what's best for you, it's all about trying out new things and sticking to what helps. A dermatologist can also help you a lot or if your acne is persistent and you think it can be hormonal, a gynecologist can also help. Lots of luck to you!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin